Bisp Cash Withdrawal – New Update and Guide
The Government has introduced a new and easy method of Bisp cash withdrawal, and the amount of Bisp payment has increased from 7000 to 9000 due to increasing inflation. A new method of payment is introduced to help you. Now, you do not need to visit any Bisp office or Bisp cash center to receive your cash; you can receive your amount from the nearest HBL ATM. This post will give you all the details you need to know about how to get money from an HBL ATM. Bisp cash withdrawal has become much easier as you can withdraw your amount anytime in 24 hours from the HBL ATM or HBL Connect shop.
New Method Of Bisp Bank Payment Detail
Now, you do not need to visit the Bisp cash center every time to receive your payment. You can use the new method of Bisp bank payment detail and withdraw cash from the nearest HBL ATM. As the amount of BISP payment has also increased from 7000 to 9000, it is great news for poor women. You can withdraw your amount anytime from the ATM in case of emergency.
New Method Of Bisp Cash Withdrawal from HBL ATM
The new method of Bisp cash withdrawal is very simple.
- If you receive a message from 8171 that you have received the money, Visit your nearest HBL ATM.
- Firstly, press the button and locate your thumb for scanning. Remove your thumb after scanning.
- Select your language from the following menu.
- Then select the option of Bisp or Bisp ATM card from the main menu.
- It will ask you to enter your CNIC number. Enter the correct CNIC number in the given space.
- Your name will appear on the screen. Please put your thumb on the fingerprint Bisp device.
- The screen will show another four-button menu. Click the balance inquiry option.
- The screen will show your total balance. It will ask if you want to perform any transaction; click yes.
- Click Bisp cash withdrawal or money withdrawal from the next four option menu.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw in the given space.
- Then, you have to click the option of correct.
- You will receive your cash from the ATM immediately.
- In case of any problem, you can contact your HBL Bank.
Hbl Bisp Balance Check
If you are near an ATM and want to have an HBL Bisp balance check, you can follow these easy steps.
- First, press the button and scan your thumb.
- Select the language from the next menu.
- The screen will ask you to enter 13 13-digit CNIC number. Enter the correct CNIC number.
- Please put your thumb on the fingerprint device.
- Select the check balance option.
- The screen will show a four-option menu.
- Select the balance inquiry option.
- The screen will show your current balance.
If you want to withdraw your amount, use the Bisp cash withdrawal option and follow the easy steps.
Bisp Payment New Update
A new amount of Benazir income support has been made available. If you are eligible for a Bisp program, please check your amount. If you haven’t received the money yet, please contact your nearest Bisp office or make a complaint on the Bisp complaint portal.
Also Read: Bisp Monthly Payments
Bisp is a social welfare program that aims to help the poor and needy people. People have to visit the Bisp office or Bisp cash center and wait in lines every time to receive their Bisp payments. Now, you can withdraw your cash from the nearest HBL ATM. The new method of Bisp cash withdrawal is introduced to help you as it saves your time and money. You do not need to visit the Bisp cash center and wait in lines to receive cash. HBL ATM is available 24 hours a day, so you can withdraw cash anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q: What is the new BISP payment method?
Ans. In the past, the Government used to distribute funds through Bisp branches and Bisp cash centers. However, due to the high concerns of children and women, the Government introduced a new method of Bisp cash withdrawal and started distributing funds through ATMs.
Q: Can I check my Bisp balance through an HbL ATM?
Ans: Yes, you can have an HBL Bisp balance check at any time from an HBL ATM by following easy steps.
Q: How does the new payment method increase security?
Ans: This new payment method uses strong encryption and biometrics to make sure your money stays safe. It uses your fingerprints so no one can access your money.