Sehat sahulat program is a milestone toward social welfare reforms so that poor people across the country can get their entitled medical Healthcare in a dignified way without any financial obligation. This initiative offers secondary care treatment in which initiated coverage of Rs 60000 per family per year is given.
After that, additional coverage of Rs 60000/year/Family Is given if necessary. A total amount of 12000 families/year is given for secondary care. It is an Ehsaas Health Insurance program that also covers priority care treatment in which a total of 600000/year/family is available for health expenses.
Sehat sahulat Program online Registration
The Government of Pakistan started an initiative of free Health Insurance in Pakistan. The main aim of that plan is to facilitate the poorest part of society to get Healthcare. Anyone who wants a Ehaas sehat sahulat registration must know about Ehssas sehat sahulat eligibility. There are two ways to Ehsaas sahulat program online registration.
Sehat insaf card check online
Sehat Insaf Card App
Sehat Insaf Card app available for download on Android and iOS devices. The app is designed to provide users with easy access to their Sehat Insaf Card information, including their personal details, treatment history, and eligibility status.
Sehat Sahulat Card Program Eligibility
All poor people whose biodata is taken during BISP Survey and NSER Survey are eligible for the insaf sehat card program. The most important factor for Ehsaas Sehat card eligibility criteria Is that your dynamic survey for BISP should be complete. Visit the official website “” and check your eligibility for ehsaas sehat sahulat program.
You can also check health insaf card program eligibility by sending your NADRA card number to 8500. The main purpose of this sehat sahulat scheme is to provide Healthcare for the poor in Pakistan. In secondary care treatment, RS 120000 will be available for patients. This Ehsaas Health Insurance coverage is helping poor people get medical facilities.
Ehsaas sehat sahulat program Requirements
The following documents are required for medical aid through Prime Minister sehat sahulat program.
Our administration has launched a portal called the online sehat card program portal. Click on the portal “www.pmhealthprogram.gov.pk” and check your eligibility by entering the cnic number and given captcha code. You can also check your eligibility by sending your ID card number, 8500. You can read details about this poverty reduction scheme through the official ehsaas sahulat program website.
Sehat Card Online Apply
Health is the state of the complete well-being of the body physically, mentally and emotionally. There is a well-known saying, “Health is wealth.” to keep people in the best of their health, it is necessary to provide them with medical assistance.
A Sehat Card Code “8500” has been introduced. You can know about your eligibility through the 8500 sehat Card check code. After confirming your eligibility, you need to visit your district’s nearest registration desk to collect a sehat insaf card.
Sehat sahulat program Application Form
Sehat sahulat card program was introduced in 2015 by the PTI government in kpK. Only ssp is a health facility program under the umbrella of Universal health coverage. After winning the general election in 2018, PTI Launched the Sehat card Punjab. “Pmhealthprogram.gov.pk” is an official website where you can check card information in Urdu or English.
There is no need for any application form to get sehat card. You need to send your NADRA identity card number to 8500 and collect your form from the nearest Centre that was told you by messaging.
Sehat insaf card online registration
- Visit the Sehat Insaf Card website at statehealth.com.pk
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the homepage.
- Fill out the online registration form with your personal and household information, including your name, CNIC number, address, and phone number.
- Upload a scanned copy of your CNIC and a passport-size photograph.
- Review the information you have entered and submit the form.
Ehsaas sahulat card hospital list
Almost all the government sehat insaf card hospitals are working in collaboration With Insaaf card. Many private hospitals are also included in the list. Anyone who wants to get his treatment done in a private hospital is possible now. Click on the given link to see the list “statehealth.com.pk.”
- Jinnah Hospital Lahore
- Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar
- Civil Hospital Karachi
- Allied Hospital Faisalabad
- DHQ Hospital Rawalpindi
- Nishtar Hospital Multan
- DHQ Hospital Gujranwala
- Quetta Civil Hospital
- Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi
- Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre Lahore
- Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi
- Shifa International Hospital Islamabad
- National Hospital and Medical Centre Lahore
- Zainab Memorial Hospital Lahore
- Kulsum International Hospital Islamabad
- Chughtai Medical Center Lahore
- Akram Medical Complex Lahore
- Ittefaq Hospital Lahore
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan Hospital Muzaffargarh
Sehat sahulat program/ ssp / hospitals admission procedure
SSP desks have been built in all government hospitals for the guidance of the people. When you go to the Hospital for treatment, make sure you have your original cnic and sehat card and B-form In case of children. Remember that sehat card only allows the treatment of those diseases that require admission of the patient in the Hospital. When you reach the Hospital, tell the agent about sehat card at the SSP desk. He will check your card, see CNIC, and guide you in the best way.
Diseases Treatment Through SSP
Poverty and health issues are the key factor in any Nation destroys stability and peace. The sehat sahulat program Is one of the social safety nets that aim to provide health for all. Health equity is necessary so that everyone can have access to health care, especially the vulnerable population of the country.
The government started health insurance for low-income families through state life so that Poor families could receive the best treatment. Following diseases are treated under SSP after completing the health insurance procedure for the poor.
1.Sehat insaf card treatment list
- Consultations with doctors and specialists
- A blood test, an X-ray, and an MRI are all diagnostic tests
- Medicines, including both branded and generic drugs
- Hospitalization, including both inpatient and outpatient care
- Surgery, including both major and minor surgeries
- Chemotherapy and radiation therapy for cancer
- Dialysis for kidney disease
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Prosthetic devices such as hearing aids and artificial limbs
- Psychiatric treatment and counseling for mental health disorders.
2.Priority care treatment
Sehat insaf card diseases list
Ehsaas Sehat sahulat Benefits
It is a national Health Insurance program responsible for providing basic health facilities( health as a human right). It is a milestone towards social welfare reforms insurance that every citizen can get their treatment in a dignified manner. All the residents of Punjab kpc, Gilgit Baltistan and tharparkar are eligible for an Insaf card. Every low-income family can get treatment up to 720000 cost/year.
Insaf health card information
The Ehsaas Sehat Card is a health insurance scheme launched by the Government of Pakistan in 2020 to provide health coverage and financial protection to underprivileged families. Here is some information about the Ehsaas Sehat Card:
- Eligibility: The scheme aims to provide health coverage to the underprivileged and vulnerable sections of society. Low-income families of Rs. 25,000 can apply for the card.
- Benefits: The Ehsaas Sehat Card provides health coverage of up to Rs. 720,000 per family per year for secondary and tertiary healthcare services, including hospitalization, surgeries, and treatment of chronic diseases. The card also covers the cost of treatment for COVID-19.
- Enrollment: The enrollment process for the Ehsaas Sehat Card is simple and can be done through various channels, including SMS, online portal, and Ehsaas centres.
- Usage: The card can be used at designated public and private hospitals across Pakistan to avail of healthcare services covered under the scheme.
- Renewal: The Ehsaas Sehat Card is valid for one year and can be renewed annually.
Overall, the Ehsaas Sehat Card is an important initiative to provide health coverage to underprivileged families and improve access to quality healthcare services in Pakistan.
Sehat insaf card for disabled persons
As for disabled persons, the Sehat Insaf Card scheme does not have a specific category for them. However, disabled persons can still be eligible for the scheme if they fall under one of the categories of eligible families, which are:
- Families with a monthly income of up to Rs. 20,000
- Destitute and homeless families
- Families with a member who is a registered laborer
- Families with a female head of household
If a disabled person belongs to one of these eligible families, they can apply for the Sehat Insaf Card and avail of the scheme’s benefits.
Sehat insaf card distribution center
Sehat insaf card distribution center near me.
Sehat insaf card helpline number
If you are facing any problem regarding the insaf card working, you can call the helpline.
Email : [email protected]
All permanent residents of Punjab are requested to please
visit https://phimc.punjab.gov.pk for more details
Email at [email protected]
Contact helpline number 0800-09009
Sehat sahulat program contact number
After a patient is discharged, he will receive a feedback call from the program call center for the experience and treatment through ssp. These feedback calls are made from “0512778500” and “0512770007”.
|Sehat insaf card hospital list||Check Here|