Ehsaas Waseela taleem Education is as important as oxygen. No Nation can progress without Education. Our country is a developing country in which Many financial problems exist to provide free Education to deserving students. Our government has started an initiative under the Ehsaas kafalat program 14000 / ehsaas education Stipend program.
Ehsaas waseela taleem scholarship provides financial assistance to the children of Empowerment Women beneficiaries to complete their primary and Middle School Education.
Ehsaas Waseela taleem online Registration
Ehsaas waseela-e-taleem online application Is a simple procedure. If you have already registered as ehsaas woman and fulfill your criteria, then your children can avail ehsaas waseela taleem digital scholarship.
The following documents are required for an ehsaas waseela taleem check online.
Ehsaas Taleemi wazaif Application form
Ehsaas waseela taleem form and Ehsaas waseela admission slip are the same. An application form is provided by the concerned School in which the biodata of the student and their guardian filled. The student’s attendance record is also mentioned in an Ehsas waseela taleem program form.
وزیر اعظم عمران خان اسلام آباد میں احساس پروگرام کے تحت ملک بھر کے مستحق گھرانوں کے لیے سکول اسکالرشپ سکیم کا آغاز کردیا ۔
Ehsaas taleemi wazaif / Digital App
Our government has made a taleemi wazifa app. For the students so that they can register themselves. Click on the following link to download the app.
- Registration: Families can use the app to register for the Waseela Taleem program.
- Verification: The app allows for quick and easy verification of families’ eligibility for the program.
- Payments: The app allows for the electronic transfer of financial assistance to families, eliminating the need for physical cash transactions.
- Monitoring: The app allows the government to monitor the program and track its impact on education enrollment and dropout rates.
- Support: The app provides support to families with information on schools, educational resources, and other related services.
Ehsaas waseela taleem web Portal
If you want to know about your eligibility, you must send your ID card number to the 8171 web portal.
- Go to the official website of the Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program at https://waseelapass.gov.pk.
- Click on the “Register Online” button on the homepage.
- Enter your mobile phone number in the space provided and click the “Send Code” button.
- You will receive a verification code on your mobile phone. Enter the code in the space provided on the web page and click on the “Verify Code” button.
- . Fill out the form with your details, your family’s income, and the school and class the student attends.
- Once you have filled out the form, click on the “Submit Application” button to complete the registration process.
Ehsaas education Stipend Program
Ehsas waseela taleem program or zewar-e-taleem program is a new plan involving conditional cash transfers to students of primary Secondary and higher secondary education students. This initiative is a good step to improve education outcomes concerning future perspectives.
Ehsas taleem wazifa form download is available in concerned schools. In 2012 this initiative was started in 5 districts, and leter on it expanded to more than 5 districts in 2015. It was then expanded to fifty (50) districts in 2018 and then to a hundred (100) districts in January 2020. In July 2020, the program was expanded to all Pakistani districts. In 2012 this initiative was launched in almost all districts of Pakistan; public schools and private schools are taking part to provide Education to the children of low-income families.
Ehsaas Taleem program stipend Amount
Under the Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program, families receive a stipend of Rs. 1,500 per quarter per child for primary school students and Rs. 2,000 per quarter per child for secondary school students. To qualify for the program, families must meet certain eligibility criteria, such as having a child enrolled in a government school, belonging to a low-income household, and having a valid CNIC.
|Primary||RS 2,000||RS 1500|
|Secondary||RS 3,000||RS 2,500|
|High secondary||RS 4,000||RS 3,500|
Ehsaas waseela e Taleem eligibility
Eligibility criteria are as follows.
Ehsaas waseela e Taleem Enrollment process/ Application process
The beneficiary has to visit her nearby camps School in the district, with her child. Following documents are required.
If you cannot visit for some reason, don’t worry, the government has made a digital application platform. Click on the following link to enroll your child under waseel taleem program
Benefits of the Waseela Taleem program
The Waseela Taleem program is a government-funded initiative in Pakistan that aims to increase enrollment and reduce the dropout rate among children from low-income families. Some of the benefits of the Waseela Taleem program include the following:
- Increased Enrollment: The program provides financial assistance to families to encourage them to send their children to school. As a result, the enrollment rate in schools has increased significantly.
- Reduced Dropout Rate: By providing regular financial assistance to families, the program ensures that children stay in school and do not drop out due to financial constraints.
- Empowerment of Women: The program targets women as the primary beneficiaries and aims to increase their participation in decision-making processes related to education. This has resulted in the empowerment of women in these communities.
- Poverty Reduction: Education is an essential tool for poverty reduction. The program ensures that children from low-income families have access to education, which can break the cycle of poverty in these communities.
- Improved Quality of Education: The program encourages schools to improve their education quality. This has resulted in better teaching standards and more resources being made available to schools.
- Improved Health: The program requires children to have regular medical check-ups, which has resulted in better health outcomes for children.